WE’RE BACK – With a New Fleet of Super Fast Karts!
We’re thrilled to re-open Herefordshire Raceway and introduce you to our brand new set of powerful twin-engine karts – lined up and ready to be tested to their limits on our improved 600-metre track!
The 15 new karts are considered the most thrilling you can hire in the UK and can be driven by both adults and juniors. Herefordshire Raceway is the only circuit in the UK to run juniors in full powered twin karts (once they have shown a required level of driving competency).
Built by leading manufacturer BizKarts, these new ‘Custom’ EVO 3 models are the very latest specification with a few custom tweaks. Powered by TWO Honda GX160 engines, and featuring Herefordshire Raceway’s custom steering, these karts are fast and easy to drive. The adjustable sliding seats, pedal extensions and extra 2 inches in length mean participants of all sizes can comfortably drive the karts.
The ‘minimal’ styling finish featuring reduced bodywork enables greater handling and responsiveness for drivers, along with anti-vibration seat mounts and a Super-Silent exhaust system.
New improved track too!
Fresh new karts need a fresh new track to look good on, so we’ve spent the past few weeks updating and improving the Herefordshire Raceway circuit with modifications, tarmac repairs, a new pit lane and bold new line markings.
So what are you waiting for?! Book a slot today and test out your driving skills (and competitive spirit!) in one of these bad boys!
Please read our COVID-19 Precautions at Herefordshire Raceway:
- If you arrive early please wait in the car park until your arrival time
- Please stay at least 1 metres away from anyone you do not live with when at the venue
- Please use hand sanitiser available at the venue
- If you feel unwell or have a temperature please don’t attend your karting session
- Please bring your own helmet if you have one. We will be supplying helmets and balaclavas as per normal which will be sanitized to the latest Covid-19 standards
- Waiting room indoors will be limited for the foreseeable future so please bring suitable clothing for UK outdoor conditions
- Please keep any spectators in your group at a minimum
Herefordshire Raceway News
Updated by Chris Powell and his team. Please contact us if there are other types of news you would like to know about, or if you would like to contribute yourself. Thank you.